Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Who's my favourite teddy bear cupcakes




These are chocolate fudge cupcakes, half with a caramel frosting, half with chocoalte.
The recipe is from Crabapple Cupcake Bakery recipe book.

Ease:
4/5. Didn't bother with adding walnuts. The caramel frosting on the other hand was a nightmare. First caramel hardened too much and I had to make another batch - didn't get a very fluffy frosting, more like a ganache. Wouldn't bother making it next time.

Taste:
5/5. So Fkn Good Mate. Really dense and fudgy - caramel frosting was a little sugary but edible. Will definitely make the cupcake base again and try a buttercream or nutella frosting next time around. If I suddenly die of a heart attack you will know it was the cupcakes that killed me.

Would I make again:
Fuck Yes! Thank god there's still 6 left to eat tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment