Thursday, October 2, 2008

Baileys Mocha Frappe



Ease: 4.5/5. Blend everything together and squirt some chocolate on the top.
prep time: 1min to pull everything out of the fridge.
cooking time: 1min to blend everything.
Total: 2mins. Super-duper fast.

Taste: 4.5/5. Really refreshing - but I did alter the quantities. I used 175ml of Baileys as it was just a hint and I wanted more of a Baileys taste. I also used 125ml of milk and 125ml of jarrah latte coffee. I made this twice - I used the chocolate the first time, and I also melted some chocolate and dropped it into the liquid where it cooled and was yummy to eat after you drank it all. I also used less ice - about 1 cup. My amounts made enough for 4 small glasses. I also added 1 frozen banana the first time which thickened it up and gave it another flavour. It would be extra yum with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

Would I make it again: Yes - already made it twice.

Recipe: http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/15843/baileys+mocha+frappe

No comments:

Post a Comment